Saturday, October 11, 2008

Update?


So here I am almost 2 weeks later and nothing too exciting has happened. I'm just waiting for 12:35 October 23rd to roll around so I can get on the plane to Chicago and go see my best friend. It's been 3 months since I've seen her and it's been rough but phones have kept us in touch and Facebook. Thank the Lord for social networking. 

Sarah and I
Well I got a job at American Eagle. I've been dreaming of this job ever since I was little. Seems like a silly dream but it has been. Of course this isn't my life goal but it's money I need and a discount I want. So if you're my friend and reading this, guess where your Christmas presents are coming from? :)  
So yeah sorry for the lameness. Once I get to real college I'll have more stories and pictures to talk and post about. 

Day 2 of no coke and doing good !
Hopefully I can keep this up. Especially when I go out to dinner
Ok peace out girl scout

1 comment:

Ali and Ty said...

ha good luck with the coke thing...my roommates started a diet coke tally for me on the fridge haha