Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm still a rockstar and I don't need you tonight

I've been working a good amount so my paychecks have been pretty big. I like it there it gets me out of my shell. As you know, i'm a quiet one around people I don't know and this makes me be loud and obnoxious like I am with my friends.

Sarah comes home on Sunday! So excited
annnd I'm getting my tattoo finally on tuesday. I'm scared but mucho excited.
It's a heart with a little cross on the side of it. I'll post pictures when I get it.
Well Greys just started i'll post more when it's over

Ok well it's the next day. My bad.
Ummm I work at 8:45 tomorrow. Yummy
I'm going to make my tattoo appointment today then I have to register for classes
I hope theres some left.. it opened last week. Ahh I don't want to take online classes again. I need human interaction.

Alumni night at Urinetown is tonight
SO EXCITED to see everyone. Even though 2 of the people I really care about won't be there.
Well I'll see one on sunday.
ok i'm done. I don't really have anything else

No comments: