Monday, January 19, 2009

Will you love me tomorrow?

So I guess I should update. 

Dirty Dancing is currently my obsession. I've never loved anything so much in my life. I saw it for the first time a few days ago and I'm pretty sure i've watched it every day since in some way shape or form. If Johnny Castle was real, that would be amazing. He's my Edward Cullen to put it into today's terms. Ahhh Love <3

Ali left like 5 years ago, and didn't say goodbye. Hey thanks for that :)
Miranda left shortly after her
Jordan's in high school, she's here.
and Sarah left this morning. 
Now i'm lonely again. Sarah and I have been working out every day and I lost 7 pounds! Woo I'm getting there. Now I have to get motivated by myself which has never worked in the past but it will this time.

School starts tomorrow. It's only one class. This should be good.
I still need a job. I'm looking.

Hey guess what? We'll have a new President tomorrow. So excited.
Peace out, Bush. It's been lovely.
History will be made. I'll be in class when he gets sworn in which kinda sucks but I told my mom to Tivo it for me. It's time for a Change

Umm what else? Oh I applied to Columbia, finally!! It's an open admission, which from my understanding i'm pretty much guarenteed in. Right? If I don't get in I'm going to be so disappointed.
UNC has yet to tell me their decision. On my application status it just says 'decision made'. How cruel is that? Jerks. I just want to know!

I think i'm going to Chicago again in sometime Feb. to see Columbia and Sarah I suppose. I need to see the school so it works out. I was going over spring break but Sarah is coming home so that doesn't make sense. I'm excited to go back. Love Chicago <3

It think that's it. I'll let you know how I like this college. I'm sure I will, I get free food and room and board :)

Sorry this was boring but my life is. Wait until I go to real college. Then it'll be interesting

No comments: