Friday, March 27, 2009

.. but the last time you kissed me you kept both eyes open

I'm bored. I honestly have nothing amazing to update. So random thoughts by Alyson:
-I find out about my rooming situation next week. At least where I'll live. Not necessarily who and what room or floor.
-Ten page paper due monday. On page 4. 
-I'm going to UNC tomorrow to see Derek sing some opera. Not really excited but I promised him and I need to see Miranda because I miss her. * Yeah that was a stupid decision so I decided to do my paper instead.
-Uhhh South Carolina with the Kulin clan in August. SO EXCITED. Our family get togethers are always just so much fun I can't even tell you. We all get along so well. 
-I hate the 89 feet of snow that we got.
- I am currently watching What I Like About You.
- I have an interview with ymca for a camp counseling job over the summer.

Ok i'm done I got to do my paper now.

No comments: