Monday, January 18, 2010

Ok I guess I have no where else to vent but this.

It's really pissing me off that there a crisis over in Haiti and all people keep talking about is the stupid Jay Leno and Conan thing. Like really? That is taking up your thought process instead of the poor people of Haiti. They already had a poor country and then this had to happen to them.

ALSO the celebrities keep saying "Go donate!" If every celebrity gave $500,000 of their precious millions they made by sitting on a movie set, Haiti would have enough to help everyone and help start rebuilding their country. Um we're in a recession and they're telling the unemeployed people to give money. Believe me, if I had the money I would gladly donate but truth is I don't.

Sandra Bullock gave a million dollars yesterday. Hey the rest of you, take notice.

No comments: