Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sam came to visit!
I don't have any of the good pictures.. she does because I made her look like the tourist because I'm a New Yorker now.. psht tourists.
We had a great time. She was literally here for three days so we had to make the best of it. We went into Manhattan the first two days and Jones Beach before she took off on thursday. I love this girl so much. I can't believe we got so close so fast. I figure she would hate me after living with me for a year but it was like a nine month long sleep over and I can't wait to do it again!

I've always wanted to make this post.. hopefully nothing happens after I post this but
So there's this boy..
His name is Mike.. it's only been a month but he makes my heart skip a beat
I cannot wait to see him. I go back to Chicago July 15th to look for apartments with Sam so clearly i'll go spend time with him too
That's in 31 days in case you wanted to know.
This long distance is really really hard and I try not to worry that much but I do. I think we're making it work. We're both honest with each other and we talk every day and all day so.

Um I'm taking a summer English class so I can maybe graduate on time. Doubt that'll happen but you never know.
Sarah is coming for a week! June 30- July 7. Really really excited. I miss her and I need her.
This small apartment is really getting to me.. like reeeeeaaaallllyyyyy getting to me.

No comments: